One Response

Page 1 of 1
  1. Amy
    Amy at |

    I found your website while searching for a way to report my son’s
    anaphylactic reaction to Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk. He is peanut allergic. We avoid nuts but Silk claims their equipment is cleaned and checked for cross contaminants before each switch (from almond to soy milk). When my son was recently in the care of his Grandmother, he drank some of the Silk and immediately developed throat and gastrointestinal symptoms. His grandmother gave him the EpiPen and drove him to the ER. Thankfully he’s fine now, but I wanted to share this with others in the food allergy community. My son is 8. This happened last Friday. Thank you for what you’re doing to help spread awareness.

Comments are closed.